Brother International (Aust.) Pty Ltd is a sales company proud to be part of a Global group of companies which offer to our resellers and ultimately to our important end users a wide range of respected products which have a strong reputation for quality and reliability.
The Brother "Brand" is also recognized for its focus on service and environmental support which we try to encapsulate in our motto "At Your Side".
To achieve our goal of providing great service support we need a committed group of Associates (employees) who are dedicated to putting into practice our motto. We also aim to be an "employer of choice" in the employment market place.
The majority of our Associates do have a substantial number of years of service within our company and we believe that this is due to our commitment to our Associates as well as the general "at your side" approach that we take towards each other.
While benefits can change from time to time the following summarises some of the benefits and facilities we offer Associates:
- Birthday recognition and provision of Movie Vouchers
- Provision of confidential and free access for all associates and their families to our "Employee Assistance Program" (BEAP)
- Annual Staff Christmas Party
- In Head Office - provision of a monthly "Staff BBQ"
- Provision of Educational Assistance Scheme (conditions attached)
- The opportunity to participate in BIA's ECO POINT program
- Health Incentive Scheme "BFIT"
- 1 annual "BIA Day" to be taken at a specified period determined by the Managing Director
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Staff purchase scheme
- Casual Friday dress (depending on role and customer contact requirements)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave (subject to conditions being met)
- Annual salary reviews and potential for Bonus provision based on performance assessment and the business capability of BIA to allocate reviews and bonus offers (conditions apply). Note that sales roles are subject to a separate Sales Incentive Plan.
- Modern offices close to public transport hubs.
- Opportunity to volunteer in Corporate Social Responsibility arranged activities including: annual tree planting, Oz harvest cooking for a cause, cancer council relay for life and Eartwatch citizen scientist events.
|Title||Position Type||State||Apply By Date|
|Marketing Manager (Personal and Home Products)||Full Time, Sydney||NSW||09 December 2016||More Info|